Inclusion@Lloyd’s are passionate about building a more diverse and inclusive market. Since 2015, Inclusion@Lloyd’s has influenced the changing profile of the Lloyd’s market through engaging leaders in the inclusion journey, establishing market wide network groups and through the widely celebrated Dive In festival.
The Inclusion@Lloyd’s Main Board comprises of senior executives committed to making a change. The Main Board have recognised the need for a Shadow Board to leverage the success of the approach to date and to encourage more diverse talent to play an active and critical role in the next steps of the journey.
- Shadow Board member
- Shadow Board Deputy Chair
- Shadow Board Chair
As a volunteer on the Shadow Board, members will be responsible for challenging and influencing the Main Board in order to support and inform inclusive decision making processes. To see key responsibilities and required competencies, please select here.
- 25th January 2021: Applications open
- 5th February 2021: Applications close
- 8th February – 12th March 2021: Shortlisting and assessments
- 15th March – 20th March: Appointments made
- 30th March: 1st meeting as part of induction